For this season, Veja offers a new fantastic model for children: the Ollie.
Made in Brazil.
- Colour: PUMPKIN_PIERRE
- Photography by Hugo Aldatz
- Styling by Léonie Escolivet
The Canvas is made of 100% certified organic cotton, without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilisers. From 2004 to 2020, VEJA purchased nearly 642 tons of organic cotton. The cotton is cultivated in Brazil and Peru by associations that respect people and the environment, according to the principles of fair trade.
In Brazil, the cotton is organic and agroecological, an agriculture that enriches the land after it has been cultivated by enhancing the diversity of the species that are cultivated and the retention of water in the soil. In Peru, organic cotton farmers are supported during their certification and have technical and financial support to improve their production.
- Upper: Organic cotton (100%)
- Panels: Organic cotton (100%)
- Logo V: Water-based screen printing
- Insole: Organic cotton (19%) and sugar cane (55%)
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Lining: Organic cotton (100%)
- Straps: Organic cotton (100%)
- 46% bio-based
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
The canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.