The V-12 model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials.
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather & vegan suede
- Logo V in silkscreened print
- Velcro in Chromefree Leather
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (38%), Amazonian rubber (24%)
- Colour: Chromefree White Multico-Steel
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.