The V-12 model from Veja is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials.
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather & vegan suede
- Logo V in silkscreened print
- Velcro in Chromefree Leather
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (38%), Amazonian rubber (24%)
-Colour: Chromefree White Multico-Steel
- Made in Brazil.
ChromeFree leather is soft and light. Coming from farms in southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process in which no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are used. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals, energy, water use is reduced by approximately 40% and salt use by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
**Ethylene Vinyl Acetate